Jump to navigation Jump to search
Freitagnacht gibt es Zeit, mit den neuen Freunden etwas zu unternehmen. Interessierte können sich für Unternehmungen eintragen oder hier Vorschläge. Die Organisatoren helfen beim Auswählen guter Locations (z.B. für eine Karaoke-Nacht etc.)
Wenn genug Interessenten zusammenkommen, wird eine Karaokeanlage im Loft des Hecht-Hauses (Saal 301) bereitgestellt.
Quiz-Wettbewerb zu Wikimedia und Wikipedia - möge der Beste gewinnen!
Wir treffen uns vor dem Tagungshaus und ziehen durch die coolen Kneipen und Cafés im Karmel-Zentrum. Wir starten mit einem Irischen Pub und ziehen von dort aus weiter.
- Trage hier deinen eigenen Vorschlag ein!
Für die Planung und Vorbereitung trage bitte deinen Programmwunsch für diesen Abend ein:
- Vibhijain 11:53, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
- Even if we could do it after the pub crawl. :D -- Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 22:50, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- I can sing. I suck at trivia. guillom 08:39, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- I always enjoy trivia contests. CT Cooper · talk 12:05, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- It was great fun in Gdańsk, I'm in for round two! But make sure prizes can be divided by team members :) and have either a mic for the announcer, or a less noisy room. --Waldir 21:18, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- Will be fun. :) Spiritia 09:32, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds great! El Ágora 06:25, 28 March 2011 (UTC)
- Get some veteran Wikipedians and it is sure to get fun! --Tobias 21:44, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
- Vibhijain 11:51, 6 May 2011 (UTC) Would be enjoying
- I enjoy trivia, although I am not that familiar with the Founation etc. and I see there were tough questions last year. But I could give it a try. Blahma 13:25, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- great Ziko 16:22, 28 July 2011 (UTC)
- Jon Harald Søby 12:53, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- Would love to. Infovarius 14:22, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- I hope the questions won't be too hard. ;) --Sky Harbor (talk) 14:56, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- I am interested in the pub crawl and would like to see some coordination with local bars, so we could go there and get volume deals and have a place where lots of Wikimaniains can congregate together and party. --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 20:50, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- --Martina talk 16:40, 25 March 2011 (UTC)
- Cassandro 10:43, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- Tkoch 13:52, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- :-P --Mattes 06:20, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- MetalBrasil 20:12, 3 May 2011 (UTC)
- James Owen 23:28, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Of course, more than interested. -- Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 22:54, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- Saper 01:52, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
- This sounds interesting.--Juan de Vojníkov 06:11, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
- JuhaV Sounds like fun
- Rodrigogomesonetwo 14:51, 5 August 2011 (UTC) // I want to go so bad, but I'm soooo tired... I didn't got any sleep yesterday. My dorm room is actually a dorm cell. =P
- Does anyone know which time it will start? 'Cause I would like to grab like a couple of hours of sleep before I head to Carmel Center. -- Rodrigogomesonetwo 17:23, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
OpenStreetMap mapping party
- Aude 18:17, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- MADe 16:21, 19 April 2011 (UTC) (possibly)
- Vibhijain 11:52, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
- Casual 06:49, 29 May 2011 (UTC).
- Gin 17:00, 31 July 2011 (UTC)