Friday Night Time/pt
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sexta à noite é hora de sair com os novos amigos - participantes, utilizem esta página para escolher uma opção de lazer ou sugerir outras. Os organizadores irão sugerir os locais para as atividades.
- Noite de karaoke
Se várias pessoas escolherem esta opção, um equipamento de karaoke será colocado no Loft do Beit Hecht (Salão 301).
- Noite de curiosidades
Concurso de perguntas Wikimedia e Wikipedia, e que vença o melhor time!
- Pub crawl
Nos encontramos na frente do local do evento para passear e experimentar os bares, cafés e restaurantes na região de Carmelo Central. Começaremos com um pub irlandês e continuaremos de lá.
- Inclua aqui sua opção acqui
Para o planeamento e as preparações satisfaça assinam acima para aquelas atividades.
- Vibhijain 11:53, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
- Even if we could do it after the pub crawl. :D -- Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 22:50, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- I can sing. I suck at trivia. guillom 08:39, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- I always enjoy trivia contests. CT Cooper · talk 12:05, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- It was great fun in Gdańsk, I'm in for round two! But make sure prizes can be divided by team members :) and have either a mic for the announcer, or a less noisy room. --Waldir 21:18, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- Will be fun. :) Spiritia 09:32, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds great! El Ágora 06:25, 28 March 2011 (UTC)
- Get some veteran Wikipedians and it is sure to get fun! --Tobias 21:44, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
- Vibhijain 11:51, 6 May 2011 (UTC) Would be enjoying
- I enjoy trivia, although I am not that familiar with the Founation etc. and I see there were tough questions last year. But I could give it a try. Blahma 13:25, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- great Ziko 16:22, 28 July 2011 (UTC)
- Jon Harald Søby 12:53, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- Would love to. Infovarius 14:22, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- I hope the questions won't be too hard. ;) --Sky Harbor (talk) 14:56, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- I am interested in the pub crawl and would like to see some coordination with local bars, so we could go there and get volume deals and have a place where lots of Wikimaniains can congregate together and party. --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 20:50, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- --Martina talk 16:40, 25 March 2011 (UTC)
- Cassandro 10:43, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- Tkoch 13:52, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- :-P --Mattes 06:20, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- MetalBrasil 20:12, 3 May 2011 (UTC)
- James Owen 23:28, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Of course, more than interested. -- Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 22:54, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- Saper 01:52, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
- This sounds interesting.--Juan de Vojníkov 06:11, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
- JuhaV Sounds like fun
- Rodrigogomesonetwo 14:51, 5 August 2011 (UTC) // I want to go so bad, but I'm soooo tired... I didn't got any sleep yesterday. My dorm room is actually a dorm cell. =P
- Does anyone know which time it will start? 'Cause I would like to grab like a couple of hours of sleep before I head to Carmel Center. -- Rodrigogomesonetwo 17:23, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
OpenStreetMap mapping party
- Aude 18:17, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- MADe 16:21, 19 April 2011 (UTC) (possibly)
- Vibhijain 11:52, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
- Casual 06:49, 29 May 2011 (UTC).
- Gin 17:00, 31 July 2011 (UTC)