Submissions/Interlanguage links in Wikipedia: current problems and future development
30px No slides known
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
Interlanguage links in Wikipedia: current problems and future development
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
Innocenti V. Maresin / Иннокентий В. Маресин, a.k.a. Incnis Mrsi
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
Virtually the same presentation that was scheduled and developed a year ago, but sadly, most of that content actually was not presented (because Poland denied me an entrance; instead of this, Amire80 told something about interwiki related MediaWiki extensions).
Also, I intend to criticize some ideas of this presentation (such as "star topology") and present some overview of recent proposals for interwiki issues, particularly "Proposal:A central wiki for interlanguage links". More details about my proposal will be presented in the near future.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Vibhijain 07:05, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- Amir E. Aharoni
- Ruslik 09:13, 25 July 2011 (UTC)