My talk page guidelines:
- Please use a ==descriptive header== and sign & date your posts by typing four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your message.
- Please take note of my status, the time where I live, and my Wikimood. If I'm not online, I'll reply when I am.
- Messages posted here will be replied on this talk page unless requested otherwise. Messages I leave on your talk page should be replied there unless requested otherwise. I do this to keep conversations organized.
- Please be civil and cool when posting messages. I'm probably one of the nicest editors there is around, and I do like to help people, but please don't harass or provoke me. I won't retalliate, I'll merely revert. That being said, feel free to ask me any questions you have, just be civil, and don't personally attack other editors.
- Please note that I archive talk page posts every-so-often, generally twice a month, so if commenting on an old thread that is gone from my talk page, I have archived it. Consider starting a new thread.
- Click here to leave me a new message.