|Please fill out the template. All information except "Username" is optional.
- Username: Your exact username on a Wikimedia Project. If you do not have an user account, please just write your name.
- Project: Your main project in Interwiki syntax. E.g. "en" if your main project is English Wikipedia. If your main project isn't Wikipedia, please use something like "de:wikt" (language code first). Note: This creates an interwiki link. Anything that isn't in the correct syntax will break the template. Leave blank if you do not have an account or do not wish to link to your user page.
- Country: Your country code. E.g. "us" for USA, "de" for Germany (List of country codes). Note that "en" is not a valid country code. This creates a small flag icon.
- Languages: Languages your are able to speak, e.g. en-N (native English speaker), de-3 (you speak German very well), es-2 (Spanish at an advanced level), fr-1 (French at a beginner level), etc. Separate by comma.
- Arrival: When you unexpectedly arrive in Israel. This might be useful for coordinating meet-ups before Wikimania starts. E.g. 2011-08-03, if you arrive on Wednesday, one day before the conference starts.
- Departure: When you depart.
- Comment: Any other comments.