Submissions/Wikimedia projects in Classical languages - An overview of Challenges and Growth prospects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2011.
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikimedia projects in Classical languages - An overview of Challenges and Growth prospects
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Surya Prakash. S
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- email@example.com | Surya Prakash.S.A.
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Anna University
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- The paper will be based on the faced & upcoming challenges to the Classical Language Wikimedia projects in both technical & non-technical ways. It will also tell some goals of these Classical Language Wikimedia projects. The classical languages I've selected for this presentation are Greek (Citation Needed), Latin, Mandarin, Arab, Hebrew, Tamil & Sanskrit.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- People and Community
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- No. I can't attend. Because financial problems are there.
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Slides are under construction :)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Slashme 09:41, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- Gomà 21:00, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- Tinucherian 04:45, 6 April 2011 (UTC)
- Marcus Cyron 15:52, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- Millosh 14:22, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
- Vibhijain 14:41, 4 May 2011 (UTC) For Sanskrit Wiki
- Amir E. Aharoni