Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2011.
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
- Stroopwafels - a solution that fits all
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Requirements of the organization
- Poster should be printed on A0 and put on a visible place in the venue.
- Author of the submission
- Lodewijk Gelauff + any other volunteers (please contact me)
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Association of Stroopwafel Addicts
- Personal homepage or blog
- dedicated page on meta
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- After a successful poster session in 2007 (Taipei) and 2008 (Alexandria) the Association of Stroopwafel Addicts is preparing to present itself again at Wikimania 2011 in Haifa. The earlier editions had the subtitles "Resistance is futile" and "A social mean" respectively. In 2011 we will focus, in light of all trouble, on solutions. Vote now, and help us realize this opportunity.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Nobody will.
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in spending at least 10 minutes reading this poster, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. If you are willing to bring and/or eat stroopwafels, please indicate so. No guarantuees. (~~~~).
- Will bring stroopwafels, of course --Catrope 22:58, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- Steven (WMF) 00:41, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- stroopwafels: the solution to all of our participation problems. Phoebe 02:27, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think we discussed stroopwafels enough in the Strategic Plan. Jdforrester 06:55, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- The Cuberdon association will have to investigate this movement Henna 10:42, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- I don't really care for them, myself, but as WMNL's vicevoorzitter I feel an obligation to give this initiative all possible support. Austin 10:47, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- I'll bring a big box of Destrooper-cookiesMADe 16:30, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- we don't use tracking cookies, we use tracking stroopwafels! NeilK 22:05, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yuyu 09:52, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- Stroopwafels, multi-layered concept: opposing sides of the wafel get equal attention and are held together by tight bonds Erik Zachte 14:04, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Try deep-frying a stroopwafel. I'm serious.-Jorm (WMF) 18:41, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Bring the deep fryer and I'm there! (actually I'm there anyways)-- ArielGlenn 18:43, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Great at royal weddings and space shuttle launches! kidzangi 05:59, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
- If there are no stroopwafels, I will eat the poster instead.--Eloquence 03:39, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
- Nemo 21:26, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Killiondude 21:29, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- For great justice! Amir E. Aharoni
- Should I bring some stroopwafels along as well? - Maniago 13:00, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- The world needs more stroopwafels Ijon 18:26, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
- Stroopwafels are rare in this part of the world, so YES! :P --Sky Harbor (talk) 17:54, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
If you are interested in this poster, but will not be able to make it to Haifa - please leave your name anyway! The poster will become available online as well, so your support is welcome!(~~~~)
- Béria Lima msg 23:17, 12 April 2011 (UTC) But i would be very glad if someone remember those poor people who have exams in August and bring me some in Portugal. :D
- Vibhijain 11:42, 6 May 2011 (UTC) :) ALL THE BEST!
- I think I'll have to make do with Lidl's generic waffles for now (too bad there weren't any last year). Mentifisto 22:24, 2 June 2011 (UTC)