Submissions/Sport Wiki Academy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2011.
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
- Wiki Sport Academy
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Laura Hale
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- USA (PhD student in Australia)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- UCNISS, Wikimedia Australia
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- You are here to get excited about wikis, to be encouraged to use wikis to help meet your institutional goals and objectives. You are here to see how wikis can help bring attention to less visible parts of Australia and New Zealands’s sport community, to figure out how to use wikis to help with potential sponsors, to help improve Australian sport related content on Wikipedia , and get much needed media attention.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Wiki Culture and the Community
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- No (as I'd seek funding from my university and national chapter to present)
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Seems Interesting. Vibhijain 13:39, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- Add your username here.