Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2011.
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
Luiz Paulo O. Pereira da Silveira
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
Abacatabacaxi 12:50, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
CREA/DF/BRAZIL; Universidade de Brasília - UnB; Wikipedia/user/abacatabacaxi
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- In the evolving environment of high-school education, the recent impact of Information Technology is still being absorbed. The open software, and Wiki soft in special, has a deep impact on the speed and depth of knowledge spread.
- This presentation is aimed at publishing the findings of wiki implementations in high-school establishments in Brazil. Topics covered are challenges, technological requirements, advantages of open and closed source systems, user training, privacy/security, local aspects and pedagogical results.
- At the end, a panel for questions and talks may be held, depending on timing, approval and interest.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
Yes, if my scholarship is approved.
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- HstryQT 03:12, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
- Frank Schulenburg 16:19, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
- Vibhijain 10:47, 5 May 2011 (UTC)