Transcribed on Etherpad
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
ResourceLoader, modernizing client-side development
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
Roan Kattouw and
Trevor Parscal Timo Tijhof
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
The Netherlands (Roan, Timo), United States (Trevor)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
This presentation is mainly technical. Some basic knowledge of web development is useful, but you don't have to be a web developer to understand most of the things we'll show.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
Infrastructure (MediaWiki development)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
Yes (Roan), no (Trevor).
- Slides or further information (optional)
- We're also giving a presentation about ResourceLoader at OSCON (the week before Wikimania in Portland, Oregon).
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).