Submissions/How to spam wikipedia and get away with it
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2011.
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
how to spam wikipedia and get away with it
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
I propose to detail how freelancer.com and other cheap contracting websites are generating a large number of contributions to wikipedia, many of them simply advertising pages for individuals or corporations.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
if i win the lottery
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).