Submissions/From on-wiki conflicts to real-life collaboration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
30px No slides known
- Review no.
- Title of the submission
- From on-wiki conflicts to real-life collaboration: A personal perspective
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Milos Rancic
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Millosh
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Serbia
- Personal homepage or blog
- <to be added>
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- This is a personal story about promoting collaboration in virtually impossible situations. It starts with my experience in Balkan communities and its conflicts and explores some issues with which I dealt as Wikimedia steward and member of a couple of Wikimedia committees. I will present what I see as the options and limits in such circumstances, how should we react and how we shouldn't, what is acceptable to do and what is not.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- People, Community and Collaboration.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).